Where to Buy a WFGA Membership
- WFGA General Meetings
- Moose Country Tourist Services, 38th Ave & Caxton St., 780-778-3333
- Big Guy Outdoor Sports, 4164 Kepler Street, 780-778-2736
How Long & How Much
- All memberships are from date of purchase until Dec. 31st of membership year
- Regular Membership – $70.00 (includes range pass)
- Family Membership - $ 80.00 (includes range pass) Note: Family membership includes the member, the members spouse and their children under the age of 18.
- Youth Membership - $ 18.00 (Youth Members under 18 years of age)
- Regular Membership without a Range Pass - $40.00
Membership pricing will be increasing on January 1, 2017. New prices are as follows:
Membership Benefits Include:
- One Year subscription to the Outdoor Canada West Magazine (Subscription is optional; Regular news stand price $7.99/issue)
- 10% discount from Marks Work Warehouse
- Participation in the Annual Wildlife Awards Competition
- Discounts on personal insurance through Allied Insurance Brokers
- Opportunity to participate in youth and women’s camps
- $5,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit while participating in hunting, fishing, trapping or authorized club activities.
- Discounted $10,000.00 life insurance.
- $5,000,000 personal excess liability insurance
- Opportunity to participate in numerous conservation projects
- Access to over 40,000 acres of prime habitat without having to ask for permission
- Knowledge that you are supporting the largest conservation organization in Alberta
- Access to WFGA Firearms & Archery Ranges - with Range Pass purchase